Bereavement Support Ministry
“A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam. And for a brief moment its glory and beauty belong to our world. But then it flies on again, and though we wish it could have stayed, we feel so lucky to have seen it.”
Bereavement Support will be offered for all persons grieving the death of a loved one. If you have recently lost a loved one, your first year or subsequent years without them can be painful. Many times people are caught in the dilemma of the need to grieve and the pressure from others to get over it. Those who are grief-stricken need help to find ways to take care of themselves.
To register for the group or for more information, contact Pastoral Associate Rose Gordyan at ext. 227.
7:00 to 9:00 pm
- February 21…Crazy is Normal
- February 28…Understanding the Stages of Grief
- March 07…Surviving Stress and Loneliness
- March 14…Getting through the Holiday
- March 28…NO MEETING
- April 04…Our Feelings of Denial, Bargaining, and Guilt
- April 18…Our Feelings of Anger and Depression
- April 25…Spiritual Elements of Grief and Healing
- May 02…The Value of Memories
All are welcome.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted.