Bereavement Support Ministry
“A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam. And for a brief moment its glory and beauty belong to our world. But then it flies on again, and though we wish it could have stayed, we feel so lucky to have seen it.”
Bereavement Support will be offered for all persons grieving the death of a loved one. If you have recently lost a loved one, your first year or subsequent years without them can be painful. Many times people are caught in the dilemma of the need to grieve and the pressure from others to get over it. Those who are grief-stricken need help to find ways to take care of themselves.
To register for the group or for more information, contact Pastoral Associate Rose Gordyan at ext. 227.
1:00 to 3:00 pm
- March 08…Crazy is Normal
- March 15…Understanding the Stages of Grief
- March 22…Surviving Stress and Loneliness
- March 29…Our Feelings of Denial, Bargaining, and Guilt
- April 05…Our Feelings of Anger and Depression
- April 12…NO MEETING
- April 19…Spiritual Elements of Grief and Healing
- April 26…The Value of Memories
7:00 to 9:00 pm
- March 09…Crazy is Normal
- March 16…NO MEETING
- March 23…Understanding the Stages of Grief
- March 30…Surviving Stress and Loneliness
- April 06…Our Feelings of Denial, Bargaining, and Guilt
- April 13…NO MEETING
- April 20…Our Feelings of Anger and Depression
- April 27…Spiritual Elements of Grief and Healing
- May 04…The Value of Memories
All are welcome.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted.