FAMILY PSR – Catechesis for the Whole Family
Do you want to actively share your faith with your children? Do you want to bring God into your family’s daily life? Do you want to pray and read the Bible as a family? Then Family PSR is for you!
- Families gather on six Sunday mornings throughout the school year for family activities (and donuts!) as well as grade level instruction and parent enrichment using the new FINDING GOD Family Catechesis program by Loyola Press.
- Families complete the rest of the unit at home between sessions.
- Sessions are either SUNDAYS 8:00-9:30am OR SUNDAYS 10:30am-12:00noon. Children who sing in the Children’s Choir should register for the early session.
- Tuition is $75/child (K-5). The rest of the family attends free.
- Registration is limited to 35 families per session and is open to parishioners only.
- Register your child in Grades K,1,3,4,5 here. Register your child in Grade 2 through the BLESSED Sacrament Registration link.
2017-18 FAMILY PSR Sessions
(8:00-9:30am OR 10:30am-12:00noon):
September 23, 2018
January 6, 2019