Godparent/Sponsor Request

When asked to be a Godparent / Sponsor for somebody receiving one of the sacraments, a person is required to obtain a sponsor certificate from the parish he/she is registered at and attends Mass. The form below is intended for registered parishioners of St. Mary Parish in Hudson to request that they be given a certificate of suitability to be a sponsor for another person.  
A staff member from the Parish Office will contact you if further information is needed or when your certificate is ready to be picked up. At. St. Mary Parish, we do require the person seeking a Godparent/Sponsor certificate to pick up and sign the certificate in person during normal Parish Office hours.