The Parish Office staff can assist you with the following, during office hours:

  • new parish registration
  • changes of address
  • offertory information
  • request for pastoral care of the sick
  • including a family member in the Prayer Intentions for the sick
  • scheduling a Mass intention
  • obtaining a Godparent/sponsor certificate
  • coordinating funeral arrangements

To place an announcement in the bulletin from parish ministries:
E-mail Polly Wise and Noreen Feldman or leave the announcement in writing at the Parish Office, Attention: Polly and Noreen. Please include contact name and phone number. Deadline for bulletin articles is Friday @ 9:00 am for the bulletin to be published nine (9) days later. All articles/advertisements are subject to one of the parish priest’s approval.

How Do I???

  • request pastoral care when hospitalized? Please request to be listed in the hospital as “Roman Catholic” to assure pastoral care (e.g. Holy Communion and/or Anointing of the Sick) from the hospital chaplain. Please note: Due to Federal regulations (HIPAA) protecting patient privacy and confidentiality, hospitals cannot release any patient information, i.e. Roman Catholic in the hospital directory without patient consent.
  • include a family member in the Prayer Intentions for the Sick? You or a family member must notify the Parish Office, 330.653.8118 ext. 221. You will remain on the list for eight (8) weeks, at which time you will need to make another request.
  • schedule a Mass Intention? Please come to the Parish Office, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. Intentions may only be scheduled up to one year in advance.
  • request a Godparent/Sponsor Certificate? Anyone seeking to be a Godparent or a Sponsor for Baptism or Confirmation must be a registered parishioner, practicing Catholic (attending Sunday Mass regularly), at least 16 years old and have received Confirmation. Anyone who is married, must be in a marriage recognized by the Catholic Church. Please call the Parish Office or click on the link to the left to fill out a request form.
  • seek a Marriage Annulment? Anyone in need of an annulment should call one of the parish priests to begin the process. Please note there is no longer a fee associated with this process in the Diocese of Cleveland.
  • coordinate Funeral Arrangements? In the event of a death, the funeral director will contact the Parish Office to coordinate the funeral arrangements. Family members are encouraged to meet with a priest and the Director of Music to plan the funeral liturgy.